Saturday, June 23, 2012

PAAS Aby was NOT Chai

I went to check out the female Abyssinian at the Palo Alto Animal Services (PAAS) this morning as soon as they opened.  When I saw her in person, she did not look like Chai at all.  Also, she was not microchipped or spayed.  But she was definitely an Abyssinian.  I wonder who lost this cat.  I wonder how long she's been gone until someone brought her into the shelter.  She's been there since June 16.  One week and no one came to claim her.  Poor thing.  While I am trying almost everything I can to find Chai, there is an Aby at a shelter that no one is claiming as their own.  It just does not seem right.

In any case, I filled out a lost-cat form to leave at PAAS.  You never know if Chai got picked up by someone, or Chai might have traveled a long distance.  I heard that recently a HomeAgain microchipped cat lost from California 7 years ago was just found in Florida.  So miracles do happen.  I have to keep my hope alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment