Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Cat at Tina's Side Yard

So it looks like the cat Tina saw at her house on 1585 Black Mountain is not Chai.  I captured a small cat eating at the feeding station that I had set up with my trail cam pointing at it.  This cat came by in the afternoon and several times during the night to feed.  She is petite, has exotic looking face, and has brownish fur but more like a dilute tortie with some tabby stripes on her legs and face.  She also has some white on her face and legs.  Chai has no white fur anywhere.

I sent the video to Tina to confirm.  She thinks this is the cat she saw but not 100% sure...  She mentioned how the eyes were slanting upwards, and this cat definitely has that look.  Chai has more roundish eyes.  Anyways, Tina said she would keep her eyes open for Chai.
 Cat that Tina Saw (NOT Chai)

I will leave my camera there for another week.  Then I will move it down to Joyce/Wedgewood/Buckingham area.  Probably either inside or right outside her garage where cats are seen eating.  Carmen, the elderly lady who has 4 min-pin dogs inside her house and a really old cat living in her garage, gave me permission to do so.  After this does not pan out, I have no idea where to set up the second camera.  The first camera is still in the secluded area in my backyard.  The same black-and-white cat comes to visit every night.  Since John fixed the broken fence, I see no more raccoons or dogs (yay)!

No comments:

Post a Comment