Friday, May 18, 2012

Animal Communicator

I guess I called for desperate measures as I am desperate about locating Chai.  I contacted Hilary Renaissance who is suppose to be a very good animal communicator, like an animal whisperer who can communicate with animals using feelings and imagery.  I don't know how much to believe, but she said:
  • Chai is alive
  • She is living outside a "beige" house (beige may mean tan, peach, cream, yellow, light brown, or something similar in that color spectrum)
  • She did not travel too far from home (i.e., within 3-blocks in all direction from 1525 Black Mountain Road)
  • There are vibrant dangling-flowered bushes/trees planted in the yard (could be something like a bottle-brush, butterfly bush, lantana or anything that has abundant showy bright-colored flowers)
  • There are many small birds and hummingbirds
  • A black-and-white cat (tuxedo) lives at this house; the cat is black with white chest, muzzle, and paws; it is a dominant cat; could be a male alpha cat
  • There is a wooden barrel planter or hot tub in the yard
  • Something that looks like a hula-hoop, inner tube, or a coil of hose leaned up against the house, shed, or garage
  • The landscape is very well-manicured; showy but discrete to look like a naturalized wooded setting
  • There is a skinny girl, about 8 to 11 years old, with long dark hair who lives at this house or in a neighbor's house; she runs around giggling, laughing, and screaming a lot
  • Chai is not being fed by humans; she is catching birds and eating them as her food source
One thing that immediately caught my attention was the black-and-white tuxedo cat.  Hilary described exactly this cat that comes into my backyard to eat at the feeding station every night!  Here is one rare daylight video of him a few weeks ago:
Black-and-White Tuxedo Cat

And here are a few night infrared shots of this cat, just from the last couple of nights:



Could this be the cat that Chai is hanging out with?  If so, where does he belong?  I walked around the neighborhood last night asking my neighbors whether they know who owns this cat.  Many said that they have seen the cat but do not know who the owner is.   These are the neighbors on Black Mountain Road and Avondale.  So this cat travels many houses.  Since it's out at all hours of the night, I wonder if he is a stray or a feral.  He definitely hides from me.  I know that for a fact because I hear something when I put the food out, but I cannot see any animals around me, even with a flash light.  As soon as I leave the area, this cat eats.  The timestamps on the video are about one minute after I set out the food.  He doesn't look like he's starving.  There must be other people like me who are feeding this cat.

If anyone in Hillsborough is reading my blog, please help me locate where this cat hangs out during the day.  I may be able to find Chai by finding this cat's home.  I may need to resort to trapping this cat and then put a collar around him with a message for the owner to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment