Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cat Visitors

Chai has been missing for 6 weeks now.  I distributed more flyers by the Vista Park neighborhood along Longview and the cul-de-sacs off of Longview, marked off the houses on my map.  I just left a flyer by the front door at most houses, but if there was someone right inside or outside their houses, I talked to them before leaving them with the flyers.  Another 20 or so flyers.

The camera set up at Carmen's house is not revealing any new cats.  I will move the camera tomorrow to somewhere else.  I am debating where to set it up.  Somewhere closer to Buckingham/Joyce, Marlborough, or yet somewhere else.  I wish there were more credible sightings.

I need to stock up on peanut butter and marshmallow as raccoons prefer to eat sandwiches made of these rather than cat food.  If they leave the cat food alone, I would probably get more cats.

Talking about more cats, a new cat showed up in my backyard last night.  This would be cat#4.  Because these cats come during the middle of the night or early in the morning but before dawn, it's hard to tell their colors from black-and-white videos taken with the infrared trail camera.  But so  far, here are the cats that visited the feeding station in my backyard:

Cat#1 - Black & White (Tuxedo)

Cat#2 - Stripey Legs (gray or brown cat with light bands on hind legs)

Cat#3 - Fat of Pregnant Calico Cat

Cat#4 - Dark Gray or Brown Cat
 At least new cats are coming around every few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment