Monday, May 14, 2012

Marlborough Rd

On weekends, I get too depressed if I check the video footage and not see any images of Chai.  So I let the camera in place, but just stocked up on the kitty buffet at my backyard and at this new location, Grace's front yard on Marlborough Rd.  Several callers in the past have told me that they saw a brown cat by Grace's house or between hers and her neighbor's.  I just want to rule out that the cat is that same brown cat that I saw a while back and also captured on Grace's camera.

Over the three-day period, three cats came by her house.  That same brown cat, a blackish cat with a fluffy tail, and a smaller sleek all one dark color (but not black) cat.  I did not have my hopes up, but still, there was some anticipation that I would eventually see Chai. 
Brown Motley Cat at Grace's House
Sleek Dark (One Color) Cat
Black Bushy-Tailed Cat
I will keep the camera at Grace's on Marlborough for another 3 to 4 days before moving it.  Another location closer to Lookout where Chai was seen before, or on Carlton where there are a few outdoor cats?

I am getting pretty discouraged.  I have not received any credible sighting phone calls in almost 2 weeks.  How do I keep hope alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment